- Non-Stick Pen Bushings are made of UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight)polyethylene.
- Pre-drilled for a standard 7mm mandrel (e.g. 43537, sold separately).
- 60° cone-shaped taper fits any size pen bushing.
- After shaping the pen blank, replace the metal bushings with non-stick plasticbushings and apply your CA finish.
- Self-lubricating UHMW has a low coefficient of friction, so it sheds glue easily.
- Very stable - 10x heavier than regular high-density polyethylene.
- High abrasion resistance and high impact strength even at low temperatures.
- Resistant to chemicals.
|Manufacturer Part Number||A880|
(2) Non-Stick Polyethylene Pen Bushings
1 Review(s)View All
I have experienced the sticking of...Posted June 2, 2013