Made from premium aluminum oxide paper, these discs offer lasting performance and compatibility with the most popular random orbit sanders. The five-hole pattern covers most Porter-Cable models. The eight-hole pattern works with Black and Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Skill.
- Premium abrasives are resin bonded to a high performance paper backing
- Rugged hook/loop backing assures quick and easy disc changes
- Surface-treated to resist clogging
- Will not transfer color or contaminate workpiece
- 60-80 (Coarse) - For moderate removal and leveling surface imperfections.
- 100-120 (Medium) - For light removal and smoothing of bare surfaces.
- 150-180 (Fine) - For finish sanding and cleaning of bare surfaces.
- 220 (Very Fine) - For very fine work including primer and sealer sanding.
- 320 (Extra Fine) - For primer, sealer and between-coats sanding.
1 Review(s)View All
I was very pleased to find...Posted February 5, 2011