- Patented, ceramic alumina abrasive, P-graded
- Unique, fiber reinforced backing
- Non-pigmented, waterbased zinc stearate (anti-clog), open coat
- Patented, universal vac hole pattern
- Hook and loop backing
- 60-80 (Coarse) - For moderate removal and leveling surface imperfections.
- 100-120 (Medium) - For light removal and smoothing of bare surfaces.
- 150-180 (Fine) - For finish sanding and cleaning of bare surfaces.
- 220 (Very Fine) - For very fine sanding of bare surfaces, primer and sealer sanding.
- 320 (Extra Fine) - For primer, sealer and between-coats sanding.
1 Review(s)View All
Best Sandpaper for orbital sander I...Posted October 31, 2012