These thin, flexible sponges conform nicely to contoured parts like chair and table legs. They feature the durability and fine finish of Norton 5X aluminum oxide abrasive. The sanding sponges are treated to resist clogging, which helps them last much longer than conventional sandpaper. Each sponge measures 4-1/2""W x 5-1/2""L x 3/16"" thick. Sold in packs of 2.
- Specially treated to resist clogging.
- Reusable - rinses clean with water.
- May be used wet or dry.
- Durable - lasts longer than conventional sandpaper.
- Use 100 grit for gentle flattening and initial scratch removal.
- Use 180 grit for for extra-light material removal on wood, metal and other
- Use 220 grit for sanding after priming, staining or sealing.