Faster working and longer lasting than conventional sandpaper, Norton ProSand sanding sheets offer superior performance and a flawless surface finish. Their premium P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive gives you a quick cut with less pressure, and a smooth, consistent finish on all types of materials, including primed and painted surfaces. Will not clog, tear or transfer color. Available in a full range of grits. 9'' x 11'' sheet size.
- Premium heat-treated abrasive offers faster cut and longer sanding life than 3X technology
- Heat treating toughens the grain, allowing it to stay sharp and last longer under extreme pressure, and making it the most durable abrasive on the market
- Super sharp edges allow grain to remove material faster
- Increased backing weight, fiber-reinforcement and latex saturation offers better grain retention and tear-resistance, yet is highly flexible for easy folding and unfolding
- Non-pigemented water-based stearate (anti-clog) coating
- Open coat for best resistance to clogging and loading during sanding
- No color dye in coating process so there's no chance of color transfer to workpiece
- Ideal for smoothing and finishing wood as well as stripping metal, paint, rust and corrosion
|Grit||80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220, 320, 400|
|Abrasive Type||Aluminum Oxide|
|Sheet Size||9" x 11"|
9 Review(s)View All
best sandpaper everPosted November 7, 2014
This stuff is like razor blades, put on a mask the dust generated by it's effectiveness is like no other. Skeptical at first, especially for the price, but in the end it's very economical because you get MUCH more sanding per sheet than conventional sandpaper.
Beware of the 3m brand which claims to be of similar technology, NOT even close.
Great product, no brainer.
I really love this paper. Last...Posted March 24, 2012
This stuff really does what they...Posted March 11, 2012