Cool cutting prevents overheating - enjoy faster sharpening with less danger of taking the temper out of the tool.
- Highly recommended for tool steel!
Aluminum oxide grinding wheels are a giant step above conventional cutting wheels, which tend to burn tools as the grinding surface becomes dull and glazed.
- Ideal for chisels and plane irons.
- Made of granulated aluminum oxide with a vitrified white bond, which allows the grains of abrasive to wear off, providing a consistently fresh grinding surface.
- The 6" wheels have a 1" arbor hole with bushings for 7/8", 3/4", 5/8" and 1/2" arbors.
- Recommended for maximum 4140 RPM for 6" Wheels.
- Dressing stone stick No longer available.
15 Review(s)View All
Clean grinding. It doesn't clog as...Posted August 19, 2011
Great grinding wheel took my time...Posted November 1, 2010
This is a nice even grinding...Posted April 19, 2010