- Quality materials-solid cast iron throughout.
- Incredible power in a compact working space, great for those who need all the workshop space they can get!
- Swivel head lets you position work where you want it for comfort and space efficiency.
- Head swivels 360° and locks at any position, with detents at 0°, 22°, 45° and 90°. High accuracy and easy swivel.
- Rugged 2MT spindles.
- Lathe accessories are common between Nova models, so your accessories can still be used if you choose to upgrade your Nova lathe in the future.
- Precision Machining.
- Quick-action cam controls adjust quickly and precisely to your requirements.
- Variable speed allows you to tailor the RPM to your specific project.
- Onboard bowl turning capacity: 400mm/16"
- Distance between centers: 600mm/24"
- HP: 1.5 HP (115V)
- Speed range: 215 - 3600 continual variable speed
- Spindle Thread: 1-1/4" 8TPI RH (USA, Canada, region of Australasia & UK)
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow
- Net Weight (Std): 82 kgs/181 lbs
- Indexing: 24 positions
|Speed Range||215 - 3600 RPM|
(1) Nova 1624-44 16" x 24" Lathe
(1) 80mm/3" faceplate
(1) 300mm / 12" toolrest
(1) 2MT live center
(1) 2MT spur center
(1) Cast iron and steel stand
(1) Manual and fastenings