With Nova's unique spin-balanced construction to eliminate vibration, the Nova 3" Faceplate is perfect for precision turning on a wide range of projects. Four screw holes provide a secure grip, while a notch in the outer rim makes for easy removal from the lathe. The faceplate can be fitted to any lathe with a 1-1/4" 8-TPI headstock spindle. It is the same faceplate that comes standard with all Nova lathes. Made from precision machined solid 1045K steel for extra strength and rigidity.
- Fits all lathes with 1-1/4" 8-TPI thread (including all Nova lathes).
- Spin-balanced construction eliminates vibration.
- Precision machined from 1045K solid machine steel.
- 4 screw holes for a strong grip.
- Notch in rim for easy removal.
- Comes standard with all Nova Lathes.