- Fits Nova DVR 2024 lathe only (49055, sold separately).
- Handles work up to 33" in diameter.
- Space saving - does not add to lathe footprint.
- Very quick and easy to swing into place, giving extra capacity within seconds.
- The unit is easily bolted in place at the end of the headstock bed casting.
- Requires no more space than the lathe itself, since the unit is designed to be used at the front of the lathe.
- Three points of adjustment: it swings along a wide arc, the toolrest post can be locked along the length of the arm, and the tool rest (not included, but included with the 2024 lathe) can be adjusted for height.
- Accepts tool rests with 1" shank.
|Manufacturer Part Number||57073|
(1) Instruction manual
(1) Set of fastenings