- Solid cast iron construction.
- CAD designed and tested for optimum strength.
- Stand pieces are cast from a high grade cast iron with solid section thickness and CAD generated gussets at critical points.
- Designed to withstand extremely high stresses with practically no distortion.
- Compact for easier mobility and set up, but sturdy enough to cope with the big capacity of the NOVA 1624 and DVR XP lathes.
- Strong, robust feet for mounting to the floor with provisions for leveling bolts on uneven surfaces.
- Stand allows complete access on all sides of the lathe.
- Holes in feet allow stand to be bolted to the floor, avoiding any 'walking' when roughing or turning unwieldy items.
- No collection area under lathe for sawdust build-up. Sawdust drops straight to floor.
- Easy Assembly.
(1) Nova Cast Iron Lathe Stand for Nova 1624-44 and Nova DVR XP Lathes