- Adapts any Nova chuck to almost any lathe spindle at low cost.
- All insert-style Nova chucks (apart from the obsolete Compac chuck) use the same insert/adapter system to ensure maximum adaptability and flexibility for the user.
- Large range of inserts to fit many different popular lathe models (see below).
- Inserts are threaded both inside and out. Outside thread is made to fit into the Nova Chucks. The inside thread comes in a variety of sizes; the one you need will depend on what lathe you have.
- Note: Directly threaded chucks cannot be adapted to insert-style chucks.
- Nova Insert/Adapter, 1-1/4" 8-TPI - Item #: 45402 is designed for Reversible lathes