- Two different complete sets of buffers to cover a majority of holding requirements: a multi sided buffer and a long pin buffer.
- The multi-sided buffer is reinforced with steel to provide a super solid mounting.
- Buffers can be positioned and locked in a variety of different ways, giving maximum flexibility for the turner.
- Reinforced steel rubber gives the multi-sided buffer exceptional grip. The rubber won't collapse and pull the bowl away from the jaws when tightened.
- The pin buffer provides longer contact surface away from the jaws. It is ideal for holding longer or oddly shaped projects.
- Only for use on Nova Cole Jaw and Mini Cole Jaw sets (45174 and 45274, sold separately). Not recommended for use on any other re-chucking system.
|Manufacturer Part Number||6030|
(8) Multi-Sided Steel Reinforced Buffers
(1) Pack of Fastenings