- 2-HP direct-drive DVR motor offers excellent power.
- Incredible speed range, with a very low minimum of 100 RPM up to an incredibly high maximum of 5000 RPM, makes the Nova 2024 DVR Wood Lathe the perfect solution for a wide variety of projects from small pens to large bowls and platters.
- Head swivels 360° and locks at any position, with detents at 0°, 22°, 45° and 90°. High accuracy and easy swivel.
- All the versatility of a full swivel-head lathe with the rigidity and ruggedness of a fixed head wood lathe.
- Forward and reverse allows you to achieve superior finishes after turning is complete.
- Solid cast-iron construction throughout delivers optimum strength and rigidity while absorbing any vibration. The result: an exceptionally smooth turning experience with less time spent in the finishing process.
- Wireless Remote included as standard equipment. Wear it wristwatch style or attach it magnetically to the lathe bed for instant speed adjustments and on/off control.
- Self-ejecting tailstock center makes project set-ups faster and easier.
- 10 presets for favorite speed settings.
- 2HP 220v intelligent DVR motor.
- 100 - 5000 RPM variable speed.
- 20" swing over bed.
- 24" distance between centers
- Drive spindle: 1-1/4" 8 TPI, RH Thread.
- #2MT self-ejecting tailstock.
- 12" tool rest.
- 3" faceplate.
|Speed Range||100 - 5000 RPM|
(1) Nova DVR 2024 20" x 24" Lathe
(1) Wireless Remote
(1) 6" Faceplate
(1) Cast Iron Stand
(1) 12" Toolrest
(1) Spur-Drive Center
(1) Live Tailstock Center
(1) Knockout Bar
(1) Manual with parts breakdown and fasteners