- Compatible with any "Remote Enabled" Nova DVR Lathe.
- Retrofit Kit Accessory (46435, sold separately) may be required for older DVR lathes.
- To determine if you need the Retrofit Kit, look on your lathe for the "Remote Enabled" sticker. Lathes with this sticker do NOT need the Retrofit Kit.
- Not compatible with any lathe other than the Nova DVR Series.
- Adjust speeds, and stop and start the lathe from up to 23 feet or 7 meters away.
- Wear the remote like a wristwatch, or remove the strap to attach magnetically to your Nova DVR Lathe.
- Included as standard with every Nova DVR 2024 Lathe.
- Large, easy-to-find buttons.
- Invaluable for long spindle work or large platters/bowls.
- 2.4GHz, Radio Frequency (RF).
- Easy to install interface/receiver.
- Up to 3-years standby battery life.
- FCC and CE compliant.
|Manufacturer Part Number||55518|
(1) Interface/Receiver for Your Nova DVR PCB Board
(1) Set of Instructions