- Faceplate Rings fit directly into your Teknatool Chuck (matching size of jaws must be mounted on the chuck).
- No need to remove the chuck from your lathe as you would with traditional faceplate mounting.
- Fast mounting method for bowl blanks.
- Best alternative to Woodworm screw mounting, which is only recommended for smaller bowls.
- Can also be used for moderate off-center multi-axis turning.
- Faceplate mounting is a strong mounting method, even with irregular sized wood and rough cut surfaces.
- 50mm (2") faceplate ring fits 50mm jaws. Faceplate diameter is 3".
- 100mm (4") faceplate ring fits 100mm jaws. Faceplate diameter is 5".
- 130mm (5") faceplate ring fits 130mm jaws, Faceplate diameter is 6-1/4".