Use the Nova Finger Grind Jig with an ordinary 6" or 8" bench grinder for excellent sharpening results without the high cost. The jig uses an extruded aluminum base with a quick cam lock release that allows you to quickly dial in the angle of your grind. The ball and socket fitting pivots smoothly, providing a precise arc at the tip of your chisel with no transition marks. Also consider the Nova Sharpening Center (44581, sold separately), which includes the Finger Grind Jig, but uses a different base that is capable of sharpening a wider range of chisels.
- Design and manufactured using computer modeling software for accuracy and strength.
- Features ball and socket fitting for precise grinding with no transition marks.
- Chisel clamp accepts up to 1" chisels.
- Extruded aluminum for strength and light weight.
- Set guide angles let you dial in your favorite grind easily.
- Quickly retouch the bevel edge with the finger grind bracket.
- Ability to replicate tool bevels with ease and simplicity.
- Grinds perfect bevel on deep and shallow gouges, roughing gouges, skews and scrapers.
- Hollow ground bevel lets you hone the edge quickly for the sharpest final result.