- Recommended for power workholding on lathes with up to a 400mm/16" diameter swing.
- Up to 350mm/14" diameter bowls using 50mm/2" Jaws (supplied with chuck).
- Up to 50mm/2" length spigots (using 50mm/2" Jaws (supplied with chuck) .
- Full packaged weight is (Std) 1.4 kgs/3.1 lbs.
Features of Nova G3 Chuck:
- Small, compact design minimizes load on small spindles and bearings.
- Open back for easy cleaning.
- Precise, powerful hardened gear action with Tuff Lock™ technology.
- Single-handed operation with included chuck key.
- Able to take all Nova accessory jaws. However, please note: the larger accessory jaws in the Nova line are not recommended for use on the Nova G3 Insert Chuck. For more information, see the offers for individual jaw sets.
Features standard on all Nova chucks:
- All Nova chucks are four-jaw, self centering scroll chucks for fast, secure setups.v
- The four jaw design firmly grips both round and square wood.
- Quality materials.
- Precision machined in one operation from a solid steel block for optimal accuracy.
- Polished self metal finish to allow for closer tolerances and accuracy.
- Common accessory jaw fixing profile — compatible across all Nova chucks and accessories.
- Jaw slides made from high-tech copper fused steel for maximum hardness, wear, and self-lubricating properties.
- Special woodturning dovetail profile on jaws.
- Auto safety stop feature — jaw slides can't protrude past the chuck body.
- Comprehensive instructions.
- Common insert/adaptor fitting is compatible across all Nova chucks.
- Safe Lock™ Woodworm screw included for fast mounting of rough timbers.
- 2-Year Warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||48202|
(1) Set of 50mm/2" jaws
(1) Safe Lock™ Woodworm screw
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Display/storage box
(1) T-bar chuck key