The Nova Lathe Handwheel is used on the outboard end of the headstock spindle, and can be used to rotate the turning blank or to slow down the spindle by hand once the lathe is switched off. Made from precision machined solid 1045K steel for extra strength and rigidity. A custom wooden handwheel can be turned by the user and installed for extra comfort. The same handwheel comes standard with all Nova DVR Lathes, and can be used on all Nova lathes except for the Nova Comet II Midi Lathe.
- Compatible with all Nova lathes except for the Comet II Midi Lathe.
- Used on outboard end of lathe headstock to position work by hand (lathe must be switched off).
- Machined from solid 1045K steel.
- User can add customized wooden outer wheel for extra comfort and personalization.
- Hollow to allow for vacuum chucking.
- A genuine Nova accessory.