The Nova OR3000 Outrigger Accessory is for use with the Nova 3000, Nova DVR, Nova DVR XP and Nova 1624-44 lathes (sold separately). With the outrigger installed, you'll get rock steady chisel support when turning in the outboard mode, allowing you to turn blanks up to 29" in diameter. Just swing it out to the desired position and lock it into place with the convenient levers. The articulating arm has three points of adjustment, making it easy to get the best support for your specific turning. The outrigger is made from solid cast iron for optimum strength, stability, and vibration-free performance. Note: Tool rest is not included (the outrigger accepts the same tool rest that comes with your lathe).
- Fits Nova 3000, Nova DVR, Nova DVR XP and Nova 1624-44 lathes (sold separately).
- Handles work up to 29" (740mm) in diameter.
- Space saving - does not add to lathe footprint.
- Very quick and easy to swing into place, giving extra capacity within seconds.
- The unit is easily bolted in place at the end of the headstock bed casting.
- Three points of adjustment: it swings along a wide arc, the toolrest post can be locked along the length of the arm, and the tool rest (not included, but included with your lathe) can be adjusted for height.
- Accepts tool rests with 1" shank.