- Drills your pen blanks cleanly and accurately.
- Far faster than using a drill press.
- Also holds long, square stock firmly and accurately for wider project use beyond just pens.
- Fits all Nova chucks
- Very efficient for small run pen making - all operations are based around the lathe.
- Secured by two screws for each jaw segment.
- Rock solid grip over 1-1/2" long.
Features standard on all Nova Jaws:
- Nova chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all chuck models.
- All accessory jaws in the range will fit all the chucks in the range for optimum flexibility. Some, however, are not recommended. See individual jaws for recommendations.
- Nova chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
|Manufacturer Part Number||6034|
1 Review(s)View All
Just as advertisedPosted November 4, 2014