- Ideal for large spigot and hollow form turning.
- Jaws grip both in contraction and expansion modes.
- Precisely machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel.
- Compatible with the SuperNova 2 and Titan chucks only.
- Due to their size, Powergrip Jaws are not recommended for use with the G3 and Precision Midi chucks.
Capacity range when used with Nova SuperNova 2 chuck (48906, sold separately):
- Expansion mode: 3.740" to 4.567".
- Contraction mode (square stock): 2.165" to 2.992".
- Contraction mode (spigot): 3.031" to 3.858".
Capacity range when used with Nova Titan chuck (45040, sold separately):
- Expansion mode: 3.740" to 4.961".
- Contraction mode (square stock): 2.165" to 3.386".
- Contraction mode (spigot): 3.031" to 4.252".
Features standard on all Nova Jaws:
- Nova chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all chuck models.
- All accessory jaws in the range will fit all the chucks in the range for optimum flexibility. Some, however, are not recommended. See individual jaws for recommendations.
- Nova chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.