This is the standard live center included with all Nova lathes—use as a replacement or as an upgrade for another lathe. With heavy-duty sealed bearings, precisely machined medium tensile carbon steel construction, and a solid steel point to dig into the wood blank, the center provides a long useful life, and solid workholding capabilities. The #2 morse taper fits most brands, but check the manual for your specific lathe to find the morse taper size.
- 2MT Center, suitable for all lathes with a #2 morse taper tailstock.
- Heavy-duty sealed ball bearings for long life.
- Steel point for a solid bite into the turning blank.
- Precisely machined medium tensile carbon steel.
- Standard equipment on all Nova lathes.