- Recommended for power workholding on lathes from 350mm (14") to 508mm (20") diameter swing.
- Holds up to 310mm/12" bowl (using standard 50mm jaws).
- Holds up to 150mm/6" length x 10mm/4" diameter (using standard 50mm jaws).
- Holds up to 736mm/29" diameter bowls using PowerGrip™ accessory jaws (46399, sold separately).
- Holds up to 482mm/19" length spigots using PowerGrip™ accessory jaws (46399, sold separately).
- 24 division index built into the backing plate design.
Features of the SuperNova2 Insert Chuck:
- Fully sealed composite indexing backing plate. Made from ultra tough Duracon composite, reinforced with stranded glass fibers for extremely long life in tough conditions.
- Self-lubricating properties.
- Unique indexing function built into backing plate.
- Holographic sticker for NOVA authenticity.
- Powerful geared grip with Tuff Lock™ Technology delivers incredible smooth, solid, vibration-free clamping.
- Single-handed operation for fast, convenient mounting.
- Captured pinion and ball-nose Allen key with large, easy grip handle.
- Body made from precision machined 1045 high-tensile steel.
- Able to take all Nova accessory jaws (except Titan Power grip, which is specially designed for the Titan Chuck).
Features standard on all Nova chucks:
- All Nova chucks are four-jaw, self centering scroll chucks for fast, secure setups.
- The four jaw design firmly grips both round and square wood.
- Quality materials.
- Precision machined in one operation from a solid steel block for optimal accuracy.
- Polished self metal finish to allow for closer tolerances and accuracy.
- Common accessory jaw fixing profile - compatible across all Nova chucks and accessories.
- Jaw slides made from high-tech copper fused steel for maximum hardness, wear, and self-lubricating properties.
- Special woodturning dovetail profile on jaws.
- Auto safety stop feature - jaw slides can't protrude past the chuck body.
- Comprehensive instructions.
- Common insert/adaptor fitting is compatible across all Nova chucks.
- Safe Lock™ Woodworm screw included for fast mounting of rough timbers.
- 2-Year Warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||23055|
(1) Set of 2" (50mm) jaws
(1) Hex wrench with soft plastic grip
(1) Set of instructions
(1) Safe Lock™ woodworm screw
(1) Display/storage box