- Attach an extra bed extension accessory to your Nova lathe (1624 or DVR XP) for longer projects, then use the Swing Away accessory to move the extra bed piece out of the way when it is not in use.
- No need to keep mounting and removing your extra bed extension and/or tailstock.
- Saves you space without having to remove the extra bed length.
- Simply move the tailstock to the end of the lathe bed, then swing the bed and tailstock away to allow full access to the headstock.
- The perfect accessory for bowl turners, who often struggle with tailstocks.
- Solid cast iron.
- CAD designed and tested for optimum strength.
- Pieces are cast from a high grade cast iron with solid section thickness, designed to withstand extremely high stresses with practically no distortion.
- Weight: 4.61kgs/10.16lbs.
- For NOVA 1624 and DVR XP lathes only (48465 and 45311, sold separately).
- 203mm/7.99" radius.
- 180° of swing.
(2) Cast iron hinged pieces with fastenings