- Allows for perfect alignment when remounting work to turn the bottom side, saving you the time and material normally wasted in truing the workpiece up.
- Ensures the most accurate remounting of projects.
- Use with the Nova Live Center System (44550, sold separately) - or use alone as a dead center.
- In live mode, the Tailstock Chuck Adapter can be used to support work with a chuck e.g. in conjunction with vacuum chucking.
- #2 morse taper fits all Nova chucks and Nova lathe tailstocks.
- Made from medium tensile carbon K1045 steel to provide maximum structural strength.
- 1-1/4" 8-TPI RH thread (USA, Canada, Australasia and the UK).
- 2 year warranty
- Rikon 30-120 Drill Press Has Nice Drill Chuck but Flip-Lock Damages Head Casting
- How to Make a Jam Chuck Hamburger Patty Press
- How to Turn Bowls and Spheres with a Vacuum Chuck and Pump
- Using Small Drill Bits with Drill Chucks Before Scroll Sawing
- Better Bowl Turning with the HoldFast Vacuum Chuck
- Using a Lathe Chuck for Easy Bowl Turning
|Manufacturer Part Number||5016|