- 1-1/4" 8-TPI RH thread (dedicated thread only).
- Recommended for power workholding on lathes with a 20" to 33" diameter swing.
- Up to 838mm/33" diameter bowls (using PowerGrip™ jaws).
- Up to 482mm/19" length spigots (using PowerGrip™ jaws).
- Full packaged weight is (std) 3.67kgs/7.93lbs.
- Solid sheet steel backing plate prevents build up of wood dust, ensuring minimal maintenance.
- Precise geared grip with Tuff Lock™ technology delivers incredibly smooth power.
- Large 5" diameter chuck body is perfect for large lathes and big projects.
- Single-handed operation means more time spent turning and less time spent preparing.
- Ball-nose hex wrench with large, easy grip handle for fast, positive location.
- Body made from precision machined 1045 High Tensile Steel with a polished self metal finish to allow for closer tolerances.
- Able to take all Nova accessory jaws.
Range of Powergrip Jaws:
- Expansion: 3.740"-4.961"
- Contraction (square): 2.165"-3.386"
- Contraction (spigot): 3.031"-4.252".