The toolrest is one of the most important features on any lathe. The rest should allow for maximum flexibility of chisel movement and provide adequate chisel support as close to the cutting edge as possible. All the toolrests manufactured come with the standard size shank of 1 inch to fit the Nova Lathes.
- CAD designed and tested for optimum strength.
- Cast from a high grade cast iron with solid section thickness.
- Sturdy enough to cope with the big bowl turning capacity of the Nova 1624 and DVR XP lathes (29" bowls with optional outrigger accessory).
- Curved shape hugs the contour of your bowl, providing optimum support without having to readjust.
- Solid 1"/25mm shank means that the NOVA Woodsurfer™ Bowl Rest will fit other lathes as well.