With the Oneway Wolverine Vari-Grind 2, you can now create and maintain true fingernail and side grind profiles on your spindle and bowl gouges quickly, at any angle. Oneway's patented pivot point keeps your gouges moving in a true cylindrical pattern about the adjusting rod, creating a conical cutting edge, while the side-to-side motion of the tool is restrained so that the tool cannot slip off the side of the wheel. The beautifully engineered clamping mechanism keeps your gouges firmly in place for the finest final polish and a razor sharp edge. Designed to be used with the Oneway Wolverine Grinding Jig Base (24707). Includes instructional DVD.
- Designed to sharpen spindle gouges and bowl gouges with fingernail profiles and side grind profiles.
- Can be used with most shop grinders.
- Oneway recommends using an 8" dia. wheel turning at the standard 3450 RPM.
- The Vari-Grind 2 restrains tool motion in two directions. The side to side motion of the tool is restrained so that the tool cannot slip off the side of the wheel. The pivot point on the Vari-Grind 2 is also restrained. These changes increase safety and reduce the possibility of mistakes while sharpening.
|Manufacturer Part Number||3900|
- (1) Oneway Wolverine Vari-Grind 2 Grinding Jig (Base Sold Separately)
- Instructional DVD