Ideal for woodworkers who prefer precision measurements in fractions! Eliminates the error potential of converting decimals to fractions. Graduated in 1/64" increments on the outer ring of the dial, while decimal measurements in 100th increments are on the inner scale.
- For inside, outside, depth and step measurements.
- 0-6" range.
- Graduation to 0.01" and 1/64".
- Features easy-to-read dial with 1" range per revolution.
- Machined from hardened stainless steel for long life.
- Comes in a foam-padded plastic case.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MTDCF-06|
7 Review(s)View All
I absolutely love it. It comes...Posted January 12, 2011
I am an avid woodturner so...Posted January 12, 2008
The tool works fine and appears...Posted March 8, 2009