Make your mark on the world of airbrushing with the Paasche 2000H Airbrush Kit! This kit includes the Paasche H Series Airbrush, featuring an easy-to-use single-action trigger, ideal for solid coats, uniform lines and stencil work. With its bottom mount siphon feed, it's suitable for both left- and right-handed users. Three sizes of spray heads are available - #1, #3 and #5 - for achieving spray patterns from 1/32" to 1-1/2".
Minimum $20 order for Paasche direct ship items.
- "Single-action airbrush" refers to the method used to control the spray pattern. Unlike the double-action, where air and fluid controls are combined, these same controls are independent of each other with the single-action airbrush. While one hand is releasing a pre-set amount of air by pressing down on the button, the other hand adjusts a separate control for color feed. Single action models are quick to learn and easy to use. They tend to be best for spraying solid coats, uniform lines or dots and stencil work. They clog less easily than the double action internal mix models and can spray slightly heavier paints.
- The Paasche H Airbrush features a bottom mount siphon feed, making it suitable for both left- and right-handed users.
- The Paasche H is an external mix airbrush, meaning that air and paint are mixed outside the airbrush, producing a larger spray pattern.
- Recommended air pressure is .5 to 1 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs.,depending on tip size and fluid being sprayed.
- The Model H has a tapered socket for securing bottles and cups.
- Most shop compressors can be used for airbrushing - simple dial down the pressure.
- Specialized compact Airbrush Compressors are also available separately (see 46309, 46705, and 47379).
- Size #1 Head Assembly is for light fluids. Spray Pattern: 1/32" - 1" (.45mm Tip opening)
- Size #3 Head Assembly is for medium fluids. Spray Pattern 3/64" - 1-1/4" (.63mm Tip opening)
- Size #5 Head Assembly is for heavy fluids. Spray Pattern 1/16" - 1-1/2" (1.07mm Tip opening)
- Clean, dry air is essential for best results.
- Airbrush Cleaning Kit (44559) sold separately below for maintaining your airbrushes.
- (1) H#3: Single-Action Airbrush with #3 spray head
- (1) H-1-OZ: Bottle Assembly (1oz/29cc)
- (1) H-194: Bottle, Cap/Gasket (1oz/29cc)
- (1) 6' Hose: 6' Air Hose w/Couplings
- (1) A-34: Hanger
- (1) TTALB: "22 Airbrush Lessons" Booklet