The Paasche Talon - or TS - Airbrush Kit represents the ultimate in fine airbrush detail, as well as versatility, creating narrow lines down to 1/64" wide and patterns up to 3" wide with the optional fan head (sold separately). The Talon Airbrush can handle light, medium and heavy fluids and features a double-action trigger for one-handed operation – push down to control the air flow and pull back to control the paint flow. It comes with a 0.66mm nickel silver tip installed and 0.38mm tip, needle and aircap in the box. Because it's an internal-mix airbrush, it produces a very fine spray. Additional color cups, bottles, tips and other accessories are available for replacements or for expanding your kit. Anodized aluminum handle. The TS Airbrush is 100% Made in the USA.
Minimum $20 order for Paasche direct ship items.
- "Double-action airbrush" refers to the method used to control the spray pattern. Pressing down on the button regulates the amount of air flow, and pulling back determines the amount of fluid released. This allows the user to change the width of line, color and the opaqueness of color with one hand. Double-action models take more practice to use but are better for freehand detail work.
- Use the 0.38mm head for finer detail down to a hair line and the 0.25mm for even finer detail.
- Use the optional TAF-3 Fan Aircap (sold below 45810) with the 0.66mm head for 2-1/2" to 3" flat patterns.
- The Paasche TS Airbrush features a bottom mount siphon feed, making it suitable for both left- and right-handed users.
- The TS is an internal-mix airbrush, meaning that air and paint are mixed inside the airbrush, producing a fine spray.
- Most shop compressors can be used for airbrushing – simply dial down the pressure.
- Specialized compact Airbrush Compressors are also available separately (see 46309, 46705, and 47379).
- Clean, dry air is essential for best results.
- Airbrush Cleaning Kit (44559) sold separately for maintaining your airbrushes.
- PTFE packing enables the MIL to handle any water or solvent based paint.
- To clean needles, simply spray paint cleaner though the airbrush and wipe off the needle.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS-SET|
- (1) TS#3: Double-Action, Siphon Feed Airbrush with 0.66mm spray head
- (1) VL-1/4-OZ: Metal Color Cup (1/4oz/7cc)
- (1) VL-1-OZ: Color Bottle Assem. (1oz/29cc)
- (1) H-194: Bottle, Cap/Gasket (1oz/19cc)
- (1) A-34: Hanger
- (1) TAL-28: Wrench
- (1) TAL-35: Allen Wrench
- (1) A-1/8-6: 6' Air Hose w/Couplings
- (1) TTALB: "22 Airbrush Lessons" Booklet
- (1) TT-2: Tip (.38MM)
- (1) TN-2: Needle (.38MM)
- (1) TA-2: Aircap (.38MM)