Get more versatility and a wider variety of spray patterns with the Paasche VL Airbrush Kit! The Paasche VL Airbrush includes all three available spray heads, allowing you to achieve spray patterns from fine detail to broad coverage. It can handle light, medium and heavy fluids and features a double-action trigger for one-handed operation – push down to control the air flow and pull back to control the paint flow. The roller in front of the trigger allows the VL to be used as a single-action airbrush for those desiring simpler control. Because it's an internal-mix airbrush, it produces a very fine spray. Additional color cups, bottles, tips and other accessories are available for replacements or for expanding your kit.
Minimum $20 order for Paasche direct ship items.
- "Double-action airbrush" refers to the method used to control the spray pattern. Pressing down on the button regulates the amount of air flow, and pulling back determines the amount of fluid released. This allows the user to change the width of line, color and the opaqueness of color with one hand. Double-action models take more practice to use but are better for free hand detail work.
- The Paasche VL Airbrush features a bottom mount siphon feed, making it suitable for both left- and right-handed users.
- The VL is an internal-mix airbrush, meaning that air and paint are mixed inside the airbrush, producing a fine spray.
- The VL has a tapered socket for securing bottle or cup.
- The VL has the same pressure and volume air requirements as the Paasche Millenium Airbrush (available separately, 44351).
- Recommended air pressure is .5 to 1 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs.,depending on tip size and fluid being sprayed.
- Most shop compressors can be used for airbrushing - simply dial down the pressure.
- Specialized compact Airbrush Compressors are also available separately (46309, 46705, and 47379).
- Size #1 Head Assembly is for light fluids. Spray pattern: 1/64" - 1" (.55mm Tip opening)
- Size #3 Head Assembly is for medium fluids. Spray pattern: 1/32" - 1-1/4" (.73mm Tip opening)
- Size #5 Head Assembly is for heavy fluids. Spray pattern: 1/16" - 1-1/2" (1.07mm Tip opening)
- Clean, dry air is essential for best results.
- Airbrush Cleaning Kit (44559) sold separately below for maintaining your airbrushes.
- PTFE packing enables the MIL to handle any water or solvent based paint.
- To clean needles, simply spray paint cleaner though the airbrush and wipe off the needle
- (1) VL#3: Double-Action, Siphon Feed Airbrush with #3 spray head
- (1) VL-1/4-OZ: Metal Color Cup (1/4oz/7cc)
- (1) VL-1-OZ: Color Bottle Assem. (1oz/29cc)
- (1) H-194: Bottle, Cap/Gasket (1oz/19cc)
- (1) A-34 & V-62: Hanger & Wrench
- (1) A-1/8-6: 6' Air Hose w/Couplings
- (1) TTALB: "22 Airbrush Lessons" Booklet
- (1) Of each of: VLT-1 and VLT-5 Tips
- (1) Of each of: VLN-1 and VLN-5 Needles
- (1) Of each of: VLH-1 and VLH-5 Heads