Create smooth, beautifully blended airbrush artwork with the Paasche Millennium Airbrush Kit! The Paasche Millennium Airbrush features a double-action trigger for one-handed operation – push down to control the air flow and pull back to control the paint flow. It's also an internal-mix airbrush that produces a very fine spray. Features a thin barrel grip and a cut-away red anodized handle that allows quick pullback of the needle mechanism to blow out clogs. The round trigger button rolls nicely under your finger for greater comfort and better control. Additional color cups, bottles and tips are available below for replacements or for expanding your kit.
Minimum $20 order for Paasche direct ship items.
- "Double-action airbrush" refers to the method used to control the spray pattern. Pressing down on the button regulates the amount of air flow, and pulling back determines the amount of fluid released. This allows the user to change the width of line, color and the opaqueness of color with one hand. Double-action models take more practice to use but are better for free hand detail work.
- The Paasche Millennium Airbrush features a bottom mount siphon feed, making it suitable for both left- and right-handed users.
- The Millennium is an internal mix airbrush, meaning that air and paint are mixed inside the airbrush, producing a fine spray.
- The Millennium has the same pressure and volume air requirements as the Paasche VL Airbrush (available separately, 45420).
- Recommended air pressure is .5 to 1 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs.,depending on tip size and fluid being sprayed.
- Most shop compressors can be used for airbrushing – simply dial down the pressure.
- Specialized compact Airbrush Compressors are also available separately (see 46309, 46705, and 47379).
- Size #1 Head Assembly is for light fluids. Spray pattern: 1/64" - 1" (.55mm Tip opening)
- Size #3 Head Assembly is for medium fluids. Spray pattern: 1/32" - 1-1/4" (.73mm Tip opening)
- Size #5 Head Assembly is for heavy fluids. Spray pattern: 1/16" - 1-1/2" (1.07mm Tip opening)
- Clean, dry air is essential for best results.
- Airbrush Cleaning Kit (44559) sold separately below for maintaining your airbrushes.
- PTFE packing enables the MIL to handle any water or solvent based paint.
- To clean needles, simply spray paint cleaner though the airbrush and wipe off the needle.