We're excited about the new Pack Rack's® space-saving and shop-organization potential, and we can't wait to hear what you think!
Click here to download revised instructions.
- Large shop users who move a lot of tools around the shop will love the Pack Rack's® mobility and storage capacity.
- It works equally well in a small shops, where organization and storage are crucial
- 31"L x 24"W x 58"H
- Steel Top Cap (25020) creates even more storage space on top of the rack.
- Additional Shelf-Hooks (20873) allow for more catchall interior storage.
- Additional Clamp Rods (22130) add clamp-holding capacity.
- Long Clamp Rods (20303) extend to the side, allowing you to store longer clamps.
- Parallel Clamp Rack
- Pack Rack Apron
- Heavy duty steel A-Frame body
- 8 zinc-coated 5/8" diameter steel rods
- 4 steel Shelf-Hooks
- 4 casters (2 locking, 2 non-locking)
62 Review(s)View All
Exceeds expectationsPosted September 29, 2014
Regarding assembly, I could have spent a lot of time trying to get my angles just so, but I just eyeballed it and it came out great. It won't fall down no matter how far off it is, so just get to where it looks good to you.
The only missing feature is a way to store extra pipes that don't have clamp heads. Mine are too long just to put on one of the shelves. I designed a welded steel trough that I'll bolt along the bottom of one of the angled sides, and then maybe secure the top of the pipes with a bungee cord per an earlier review.
Terrific productPosted January 24, 2014
Excellent material construction and the assembled...Posted March 24, 2011