- New tabs allow you to nail or screw the pyramids to a fixed surface.
- New interlocking feature allows you to chain or nest the pyramids together, creating a firm foundation and more even distribution of weight.
- Lightweight and compact - perfect for jobsite use.
- Holes allow easy grip.
- Can be fastened to a sawhorse by passing a strap through the holes.
- Holes makes a convenient parking space for small craft brushes.
- Non-stick, non-reactive, non-marring.
- Impermeable to paint and solvents.
- Each triangular face measures 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 2-3/8".
|Manufacturer Part Number||PAINTERS PYR/TAB/10P|
9 Review(s)View All
I actually have the original painters...Posted November 10, 2010
Not actually used yet, but I...Posted March 14, 2011
Dents in woodPosted February 12, 2014