Put an end to that pile of pipe clamps leaned up in the corner! This new clamp rack from Rockler puts your pipes firmly on the wall or on the Pack Rack (21834, sold separately) so you'll never have to hear your clamps clatter on the concrete again. The nine slots in the clamp rack are sized to accept pipe clamps, bar clamps and even aluminum bar clamps, so the choice is yours.
- Holds nine pipe clamps or bar clamps.
- Pre-drilled holes are 16" on center for simple mounting to wall studs.
- Slotted holes line up with those on the Pack Rack (21834, sold separately).
- Constructed of sturdy galvanized steel for a lifetime of service.
- 24-5/8" overall length.
- Use as a pipe clamp rack or as a bar clamp rack, the slots accept them all.
14 Review(s)View All
Rockler Pipe Clamp Rack/Bar Clamp RackPosted October 8, 2014
Work as Advertised for both 1/2" and 3/4" pipe clampsPosted October 2, 2014
Like everyone else, I was seriously...Posted December 28, 2012