- Expands an existing wired doorbell to be heard in any part of the home
- Connects onto the low-voltage screws in the existing doorbell
- Hear the doorbell in all parts of the home-basement, second floor, or the attic
- Manufacturer: Lamson Home Products
The Plug-In Extend-A-Chime works with nearly all doorbell circuits but may not be compatible with some systems (i.e. systems with a lighted push-button, that play a melody from the chimes, or that have a diode in the circuit). The Plug-In Extend-A-Chime only sounds 6 chimes when installed for the front door. When installed for the back door, the model simply sounds a "dong." The transmitter on the Extend-A-Chime is powered from the doorbell's existing voltage. The module's 2 1/4" speaker provides excellent sound. Other features include adjustable volume control, 32 changeable codes to prevent interference, and an operating rage of up to 150 ft.
For larger and multi-level houses, you may need additional chime modules.
The Plug-In Extend-A-Chime plays six selectable chime sounds:
- Plug-In Extend-A-Chime Transmitter
- Plug-In Extend-A-Chime Receiver
- 5 year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||5081|