Portable Cross Cut Sled:
This scaled-down version of our full-sized sled fits onto smaller table saws for precise cuts wherever you're working. A large protractor scale at the end of the fence lets you precisely tune angles for air-tight miters and crosscuts – no more squinting. Features smooth-sliding no-slop ball bearings, a solid aluminum fence, flip-down stop,and more.
- 1/2" thick 16" x 16" MDF table with melamine coating.
- Easy-to-read 1/2° graduations and a hair-line indicator ensure error-free setups.
- Extra material allows you to cut the sled down to fit your saw perfectly.
- Right edge of sled functions as a zero-clearance chip breaker.
- Self-adhesive low-friction tape allows for smooth sliding of the platform and fence.
- MDF Fence face can be removed for replacement.
- Nylon set screws in the miter bar are adjustable to eliminate slop.
- Adjustable 90° stop.
- Requires standard miter track (3/4" wide x 3/8" deep)
- Note: For compatibility, the right edge of your table saw's left-hand miter track (in which the sled would mount) must be between 5-3/16" and 6-5/8"from the left edge of the saw blade.
This smaller sled works on most portable or benchtop-style saws, including the following:
- Bosch BO-4100
- Rigid TS2410LS
- Makita 2704
- DeWalt DEDW744
- Porter Cable PC-38125
Cutoff Platform for Rockler Cross Cut Sled:
This sled accessory secures to smaller table saws, providing zero-clearance workpiece support for safe, splinter-free cuts. The 1/2" thick MDF platform features a smooth sliding melamine surface and a locking aluminum miter bar. Use only with our Crosscut Sled for Portable Table Saws.
- This platform zeroes out flush to the blade, preventing drop-off pieces from splitting off unpredictably or getting jammed in the throat plate.
- Aluminum miter bar has adjustable nylon set screws to ensure a snug fit in the miter track.
- Locking clamp on miter bar tightens with a single screw.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SKUS: 24827+22064|
(1) Cutoff Platform for Rockler Cross Cut Sled