If you have a small garage workshop with power tools on mobile bases, this is a great dust collection option for you. Since it's mounted on casters rather than the wall, it rolls easily from machine to machine, eliminating the need for long lengths of ductwork or hose. And if you roll your tools out of the garage to work, this dust collector can come along. Without the bag, it's roughly the size of a miter saw, so with the sturdy carrying handle, you can easily take it along for jobsite work.
- Portable dust collector with casters and carrying handle—ideal for small shops and site work
- Compact storage with bag removed—roll it into a corner or under a bench when not in use
- No need for long lengths of hose or ductwork
- Single-phase 3/4-HP motor and 600 CFM for powerful dust collection
- Comes with a 30 micron bag
- Motor: 3/4-HP/60 Hz
- Amperage: 12 Amp, 110V
- Impeller Size: 10-1/2''
- Air Suction Capacity W/O Bag: 650 CFM
- Max. Static Pressure: 5.6'' of water
- Inlet Diameter: 4'' x 1''
- Bag Capacity: 15 gallons
- Noise Level (at 9.84 feet): 70 dB
- Overall Dimensions in Use (approximate): 43-3/8''L x 15-3/4''W x 19-5/8''H
- Dimensions w/o Bag (approximate): 16-1/2''L x 15-3/4''W x 19-5/8''H
(1) 30 Micron Bag
3 Review(s)View All
Very good for mePosted October 13, 2014
Great DealPosted October 6, 2014
Worst Dust Collection EverPosted December 23, 2014