If you have a small garage workshop with power tools on mobile bases, this is a great dust collection option for you. Since it's mounted on casters rather than the wall, it rolls easily from machine to machine, eliminating the need for long lengths of ductwork or hose. With the included 10' hose and floor sweep, it also works as a shop vacuum for cleaning residual dust from the floors. Without the bag, it's roughly the size of a miter saw, so with the sturdy carrying handle, you can easily take it along for jobsite work.
- Portable dust collector with casters and carrying handle—ideal for small shops and site work
- Also includes 10' hose, floor sweep with 36'' extension wand and hose clamp
- When used with your power tools, the included handle fits over quick-release 4'' Tool Ports (sold separately)
- Compact storage with bag removed—roll it into a corner or under a bench when not in use
- No need for long lengths of hose or ductwork
- Single-phase 3/4 HP motor and 650 CFM for powerful dust collection
- Bag Filtration: 30 Micron
- Motor: 3/4 HP/60 Hz
- Amperage: 12 Amp, 110V
- Impeller Size: 10-1/2''
- Air Suction Capacity W/O Bag: 650 CFM
- Max. Static Pressure: 5.6'' of water
- Inlet Diameter: 4'' x 1''
- Bag Capacity: 15 gallons
- Noise Level (at 9.84 feet): 70 dB
- Overall Dimensions in Use (approximate): 43-3/8''L x 15-3/4''W x 19-5/8''H
- Dimensions w/o Bag (approximate): 16-1/2''L x 15-3/4''W x 19-5/8''H
(1) Portable Dust Collector (52525)
(1) 4'' Floor Sweep (36134)
(1) 4'' x 10' Dust Hose (22791)
(1) 4'' Spring Hose Clamp (24385)