- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface.
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot.
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminants away from work.
- Drives 18 ga. nails from 5/8" to 1-3/8" length.
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads.
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal.
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch.
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage.
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for better visibility.
- Adjustable belt hook.
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort.
- Low nail reload indicator.
- Special hardened driver blade.
- Strong, lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing.
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Front Opening Quick Release Nose
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Fastener Type: 18 ga. Brad Nails
- Fastener Range: 5/8" to 1-3/8"
- Length: 10.2"
- Height: 8.4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||BN138|
|Max Fastener Length||1-3/8"|
|Operating Pressure||70 - 120 PSI|
- (1) Porter Cable 1-3/8" Brad Nailer (BN138)
- (1) Sample Pack of 1000 18 ga. brad nails
- (1) 1/4" fitting
- (1) Pair of safety glasses
- (1) Carrying case.
- (1) Bottle of oil
- (1) Owner's Manual