Looking for superior results from a router? Look no further than this Porter Cable 2-1/4 HP Multi-Base Router Kit. The soft-starting, 12 Amp motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the toughest applications. Router provides variable-speed control (10,000 - 23,000 RPM) enabling bit speed to be optimized for varying applications. Kit includes router motor, fixed base, plunge base, table height adjuster, 1/4" & 1/2" collets, sub-base centering gauge, collet wrench, and carrying case.
- Depth rod with 6-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Dual-position switch allows user to cut power while maintaining control of the router
- Overmolded grips for greater comfort in extended use
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Clear Lexan® sub-base provides improved durability and bit visibility
- Collets included to accept 1/4" and 1/2" shank bits
- Release the motor, adjust bit height and clamp the motor from above the router table with model #75301 kit (included). Fixed base only.
- Plunge base features machined brass bushings and steel guide rods for a smooth, free-flowing plunge stroke
- Plunge base offers through-the-column dust collection for efficient dust removal and improved bit and cut-line visibility
- Durable latch lever enables quick and simple coarse depth adjustments and motor release for transition between bases
- Rack and pinion adjustment provides fine depth settings to 1/128" (fixed base only)
- Sub-base centering gauge ensures router bit concentricity
- Flat side on plunge base allows user to work in tighter spaces and provides a straight reference point
- Motor transitions quickly between GripVac™ base (included), plunge base (included), and traditional spiral down bases (690 series)
- Power: 120 AC, 60 Hz
- Horsepower: 2-1/4 HP
- Amps: 12 A
- Motor Diameter: 3-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 10,000 - 23,000 RPM
- Collets: 1/4" and 1/2"
- Base: Round (Fixed) and Round w/One Flat Side (Plunge)
- Length: 9"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 9.9" - 12.2"
- Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- CNC Releases Shark Pro Plus HD for Small Shop Design
- Desktop CNC Router Pattern Cutting for the Home Workshop
- Identifying Router Bits for Use on a Plunge or Fix-Base Router
- CNC Shark Routing System Provides Three Axis Cutting with VCarve CAD Software
- Rockler presents a new website for CNC Shark enthusiasts!
- Using a Plunge Router in a Router Table?
- Plunge Router Bits
- A Fixed Base or A Plunge Base Router - Which Should You Buy?
- A Shaper or a Router - Which is Best for Your Shop?
|Manufacturer Part Number||895PK|
|Speed Range||10000 - 23000 RPM|
One Porter-Cable 895PK Multi-Base Router Kit: router motor, fixed base, plunge base, table height adjuster, 1/4" & 1/2" collets, sub-base centering gauge, collet wrench, and carrying case
6 Review(s)View All
So far I am pleased with...Posted March 5, 2009
I have been a DIY'er for...Posted November 7, 2008
I bought the 895 combo primarily...Posted July 25, 2008