The Porter-Cable Deluxe Biscuit Joiner features seven cutting settings to handle a variety of wood types. Whether you're a professional or hobbyist, you'll appreciate the versatile fence and efficient design. Includes 4" diameter blade, centering plate, dust bag, chip deflector, allen wrench, carrying case, and operating manual.
- Height scale accurate to any angle
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- 1" O.D. dust port accepts standard bag or can be connected to a vacuum for a clean work environment
- Seven position rotating depth stop for FF, #0, #10, #20, Simplex, Duplex, and Max (#6) biscuits
- Most powerful motor on the market: 7 Amps, 120 V, AC only, 10,000 RPM
- Precise micro height-adjustment knob for perfect placement of biscuits
- Bale handle attached to fence (not motor) for greater stability and added control during cuts
- Fence tilts from 0 to 135° with positive adjustable stop at 90°
- Lock-on Trigger
- Includes 4" diameter (6-Tooth) blade for standard biscuits.
- Includes plate for centering stock to blade
- How to Properly Use Biscuit Jointers to Secure Butt Joints during Glue-Up
- When Is It Necessary to Use Biscuits in Joinery?
- How to Slot Cut Bevels in V-Formation on Two Pieces with Biscuit Joiner
- How to Cut Mortise and Loose Tenon Joinery with Biscuits, Joiners and Mills
- Freud Tools FDW710K Doweling Joiner Converts to Boring Machine for Shelf Pin Cutting
- Freud Tools Doweling Jointer Cuts Dowel Rod Shelf Pins in Biscuit Joiner Style
- Doweling vs. Biscuit Joints
|Manufacturer Part Number||557|
10 Review(s)View All
This joiner is easy to set...Posted January 31, 2011
Having research biscuit cutters I was...Posted August 31, 2009
I did a fair amount of...Posted August 4, 2009