Porter-Cable's unique door hinge routing template is highly adjustable, allowing you to rout hinge mortises for various door thicknesses and hinge lengths. Once adjusted, just tap the included double-headed nails through the guide holes to hold it in place, and rout out your hinge mortise with the included bearing-guided router bit. Designed to be used on the door and the door jam.
- Includes door hinge template, 2 ratcheting router bit guides, 4-positive placement lock-in pins (2 spares), 2 double-headed nails, high-speed steel bearing guided bit, and instruction sheet.
- Used to rout both door and frame hinges for a complete door hanging solution.
- Accommodates doors of various thicknesses: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", and 2-1/2".
- Accommodates 8 hinge sizes from 2-1/2" to 6" inclusive, in 1/2" increments.
- Quick-adjust ratcheting router bit guides accommodate 1/4", 5/8" radius and square-cornered hinges (Corner chisel required for square-cornered butt hinges, sold separately).
- Extended template platform provides excellent router stability.
- Double-headed nails ensure easy removal from door and frame.
- Positive placement lock-in pins enable quick and secure placement of the template to the door and jamb.
- (1) Porter Cable Door Hinge Template
- (2) Ratcheting router bit guides
- (4) Positive placement lock-in pins (2 spares)
- (2) Double-headed nails
- (1) High-speed steel bearing guided bit
- (1) Instruction sheet.