The PC14CTSD from Porter Cable is the perfect workhorse for anyone who regularly works with metal. It pairs a powerful 15-amp, 3800 RPM motor with a sturdy base and convenient quick-release clamping mechanism for fast, secure cutting. Its replaceable brushes ensure a long useful life for the motor, while the fence is adjustable for angle cuts up to 45°. It features an ergonomically designed D-handle, an onboard spindle lock for easy blade changes and an adjustable spark deflector that prevents spark showers from shooting across your shop. Onboard tool storage and a storage chain keep things tidy and compact when your job is finished. It even includes a 14'' cut-off wheel.
- Ideal for cutting cast iron pipe, angle iron, threaded rod, conduit, square tubing, and more
- 15-Amp, 3800 RPM motor with replaceable brushes provides power and durability
- Front-mounted D-handle design reduces force needed to pull handle when cutting
- Quick-release material clamp allows for secure cutting and easy removal
- Fence with miter adjustment allows cutting angles up to 45°
- Heavy-duty steel base provides stability while cutting
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
|Manufacturer Part Number||PC14CTSD|
|Saw Blade Speed||3800|
|Saw Blade Diameter||14"|
- Voltage: 120 V
- Horsepower: 4 HP
- Amps: 15 Amps
- RPM: 3800
- Blade Diameter: 14''
- Arbor Size: 1''
- Blade Change: Wrench
- Switch: On/Off
- Power Cord: 8'
- Quick Lock Vise: Yes
- Max Capacity (Round): 4-3/4'' x 5-1/3''
- Length: 21''
- Weight: 35 lbs
(1) 14'' Chop Saw Wheel