- Comfortable, easy-grip outer housing for hours of use without fatigue.
- Solid metal frame for precision seating and alignment of bearings, motor, and fan, providing the maximum in long, trouble-free tool life.
- Rubber posts isolate your hand from vibration while enabling full sanding action and efficiency on the work.
- 100% ball bearings.
- 14,000 Orbits-per-minute pad speed with 5/64" orbit.
- Accepts pre-cut adhesive or self cut standard paper with metal stamp.
- Power: 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ
- Amps: 1.2 Amps
- Pad Size: 4-1/8" x 4-1/2"
- Paper Size/Type: 1/4" Sheet
- Orbit Diameter: 5/64"
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 4.75 lbs
- Standard Equipment: 120 grit abrasive sheet, clamp tool #846372, and operating manual.
|Manufacturer Part Number||330|
|Orbits Per Minute||14000|
|Pad Size||4-1/8" x 4-1/2"|
- Speed-Bloc® Quarter-Sheet Finishing Sander
- Abrasive sheet
- Clamp tool
- Operating manual
5 Review(s)View All
I've had one for years and...Posted November 14, 2012
Hands down the best sander. Beats...Posted February 5, 2009
I became aquainted with this sander...Posted January 4, 2008