- Overall length is 14-3/4"
- 1-1/2 lbs.
- Made of durable rubber
- Roller is 3" L X 1" D
- Heavy-duty bent handle made of zinc plated solid steel
- 2 ribbed vinyl grips
- How to Apply Plywood Veneer Edge Banding to Solid Wood with Masking Tape Hold-Downs
- How to Apply Hot Melt Veneer Shelving Tape with a Hot Iron and J-Roller
- How to Renovate a Wall Cabinet with Maple Veneers and Paneling
- How to Stain Veneers to Match Hardwood Plywood Lumber
- Applying Unbacked and Sliced Veneer Sheets with Yellow Wood Glue
- Specialized Router Bits: Edge-banding Bits Cut Plywood Veneers with V-Groove Joinery
- Tips for Using a Clothes Iron to Apply Veneer to Plywood Shelving
- Top Routing Techniques: Cleaning Up Veneer
- Hand Saw Series - Veneer Saws
- Is Veneering Just for Experts?
- Veneers: Quarter or Plain Sliced?
- How to Make Wood Veneer Sheets With the Caul Veneering Technique
- How to Make a Shop-Made Veneer Press
- Bookmatch Larger Veneer Wood Sheets by Splicing and Joining
- Using Exotic Wood Veneer Sheets to Make Decorative Cabinet Drawer Fronts
- Apply Veneer with Contact Cement
- Thin Air Vacuum Veneer Press Tips
- Refacing Your Cabinets with Veneer
- Introduction to Veneering
- How to Tell the Difference Between Baltic and Veneer Birch Plywood
|Manufacturer Part Number||PR-3|
4 Review(s)View All
Great tool at a great price...Posted September 1, 2008
Did a job that involved 60...Posted April 8, 2008
Used the roller to apply Uni-Solar...Posted June 16, 2009