- Knife setting gauge
- 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty work
- Fully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobility
- Cast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20" working area
- Four feed speeds - 24 and 31 FPM, 16 and 20 FPM with gear change - provide versatility
- Feed rollers and cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly for rigidity
- Powermatic Part Number: 1791296
- Model Number: 209
- Brand: Powermatic
- Height: 41.375"
- Width: 36.625"
- Length: 26"
- Net Weight: 770 lbs.
- Maximum Planing: 20"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/32"
- Minimum Planing Length: 6-3/4"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-3/16"
- Cutterhead Speed: 5000 RPM
- Cuts Per Minute: 20000
- Feed Rate: 24 and 31 FPM
- Number of Knives: 4
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 5"
- Dust Collection Minimum: 900 cu.ft/min
- CFM Required:
- Blade Size: 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Readout Scale: inch/metric
- Table Support: 4 column
- Number of Speeds: 4
- Amps: 21 A
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Single-sided knives
- 5" diameter dust port
- Cast iron extension tables
- Workshop Benchtop Planer Cart Project
- How to Perform Shop Maintenance on a Benchtop Planer to Maintain Accuracy
- How to Choose What Workshop Power Planer to Buy as a Shop Planer and Jointer
- How to Use Scrap Wood and a Clamp to Prevent Breakaway on Your Planer
- Craftsman 21758 Portable Planer Features a Two Knife Cutterhead and a Unique Granite Slab Table
- Delta TP305 Portable Planer Has All-Metal Body but Features Are Difficult to Use
- DeWalt DW734 Portable Planer Has Good Depth-of-Cut Gauge But Poor Portability
- RIDGID R4330 Portable Planer Includes a Nice Planer Nice Dust Hood and Depth Scale
- Ryobi AP1301 Portable Planer Needs Hook Tool for Knife Changes and Outboard Supports
- Wax Table Saw, Planer or Jointer Tables with Wax Paper
- Steel City Tools 13" 40200H Deluxe Single and Two Speed Planer Easy-to-Use and Maintain
- Tune Up You Table Saw, Planer and Router Table with a Combination Square
- The Advantages of Delta and Jet Tools 12 Inch Jointer and Planer Combination Tables
- Preparing Wood Stock with a Twelve Inch Planer and Jointer in Home Shops
- Powermatic Tools Byrd Helical Planer and Jointer Carbide Cutterheads
- Portable Planer Review: Ryobi and DeWalt Provide the Best Bargains for Your Shop
- Running Painted Lumber Through a Planer
- A Planer vs. a Drum Sander
- A Planer, or a Jointer?
- Delta Tools' 22-790X Planer Provides Professional, Clean Cutting Action for Small Workshops
- Craftsman Professional 21702 Planer Decent Planing at an Affordable Price
- Powermatic 15HH Planer Is Pricey but Offers a Smooth, Shear Knife Cut
- General International 30-125 CE M1 Planer Offers Large Table and Solid Cutterheads
- JET Tools JWP-15DX Stationary Planer Learns from Benchtop Planers
- Steel City Tool Works 40250 Planer Fairly Priced with Minimal Snipe
- Why to Consider Buying a Stationary Planer for Your Home Workshop
- Determining How to Get the Most out of Your Planer's Cutter Heads
- Stationary Planer Reviews: Large Lumber Cutting Tools for the Home Workshop
|Manufacturer Part Number||1791296|
|Planer Blade Size||20"|
|Planer Cutter Head Speed||5000 RPM|
|Dust Collection||5" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3/32"|
|Number of Knives||4|