The Powermatic PM1000 takes legendary performance and design principles from its larger predecessors, and packs them into a dynamic 115 volt machine. That means that more woodworkers than ever before will be able to enjoy the capability and rugged performance of a Powermatic cabinet saw, without requiring expensive electrical upgrades. With only a few minutes of use, the careful design and engineering put into every part of this saw become clearly apparent. Heavy cast iron throughout cuts vibration and noise. The famed Accu-Fence slides smoothly and locks securely, while the heavy 7'' hand wheels turn with ease. The blade guard raises and tilts in unison with the blade, and the hands-free power button with safety key makes for easy starts and stops. The PM1000 is available paired with your choice of two fences: 30'' and 52'' (45878, sold separately).
- A rugged cabinet saw that only requires 115V power.
- Blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection.
- Conveniently located hands-free power switch.
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety.
- Blade guard raises, lowers and tilts in unison with the blade.
- Splitter and riving knives are mounted directly to blade mechanism, keeping gap between them and the blade consistent during height and angle adjustments.
- Sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts.
- Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision.
- The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency.
- Large, ergonomically designed 7'' handwheels provide momentum, making blade height and bevel adjustments easy.
- Arbor lock allows for one-handed blade changes with minimal tools.
- Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge.
- Bevel scale is conveniently located with large, easy-to-read numbers.
- Hinged motor cover provides quick access to the interior of the cabinet.
- Blade Diameter: 10''
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8''
- Arbor Speed (RPM): 4200
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8''
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8''
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 12''
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 30''
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8''
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16''
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height from Floor: 34-1/4''
- Table Size: 20'' x 27''
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 350
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4''
- Motor Power (HP): 1-3/4
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage (V.): 115/230
- Prewired Voltage (V.): 115
- Motor Current (Amps): 15/7.5
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
1 Review(s)View All
Great saw at a great price.Posted December 21, 2014
I added a wheeled base rated at 700 lbs for moving my saw and it should fill my needs.
From smooth moving fence, to efficient dust removal this saw is a winner.