The PM1900 Dust Collector is strong enough to use with planers, wide belt sanders, table saws and most other woodworking machines. The exclusive TurboCone™ improves chip separation to prevent clogging of the filter, and increases packing efficiency of the collector bags. The canister filter offers superior filtering surface area over standard bags, and captures 98% of 2-micron particles. The all-metal duct improves rigidity and air flow. The clear collector bags are large capacity, which means less down-time changing them. Four swivel casters and conveniently located handles allow for easy mobility.
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency.
- The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance.
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow.
- 2-micron canister filters offer over six times filtering surface area of standard bags.
- The large impeller is powered by a 3HP motor for peak performance.
- Triple 4" dust ports allow for several hoses to be attached at the same time.
- Collection bags use a snap ring for rapid installation/removal.
- 10 cubic feet collection bag capacity reduces number of bag changes.
- Four swivel casters for easy maneuverability.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Air Flow @ 4" (CFM) 236
- Air Flow @ 8" (CFM) 1,782
- Number of Air Inlets 4
- Efficiency (Micron) 1
- Static Pressure (WC) 11.31
- Sound Rating (DB) 86 - 92
- Bag Diameter (In.) 20
- Collection Bag Capacity (Cu. Ft.) 10
- Collection Bag Length (In.) 30
- Filter Bag/Canister Length (In.) 26
- Impeller Diameter (In.) 14
- Impeller Fins 7
- Impeller Material Steel
- Velocity @ 4" (CFM) 5,200
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter (In.) 8
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter (In.) 4
- 3-Hoses Connection Diameter (In.) 4
- Motor Power (HP) 3
- Motor Phase 3
- Motor Voltage (V.) 230, 460
- Prewired Voltage (V.) 230
- Motor Current (Amps) 8-1/5, 4-1/0
- Height 45.0000
- Length 46.0000
- Weight 272.0000
- Width 23.0000
|Manufacturer Part Number||1792074K|
|Sound Rating||86 - 92 dB|
|Capacity||10 Cubic Feet|
|Flow Rate||1782 CFM|